Register Here To View: Maintenance Data Management
Please complete the form to continue. Your personal information is treated with care and will be handled in accordance with GDPR regulations.
Maintenance (like many other functions) depends greatly on data. Maintenance data has always been a concern for most of the organizations due to many reasons and factors during the different phases of the asset life cycle. Effective maintenance data management requires a maintenance leadership having a comprehensive understanding of the different phases of maintenance data generation, collection, verification, how to do this professionally, and how to overcome the challenges faced in each stage of the asset life cycle. “It is necessary, therefore, to view data collection as a long-term activity, planned and executed with appropriate goals in mind” ISO14224.This webinar will shed the light on important subjects such as maintenance data generation, collection, verification, and
About the Presenter
• Asset Management and Reliability Leader with more than 34 years of experience in the Maintenance, Maintenance Planning, Asset Management and Reliability fields.
• More than 26 years of experience in Oil and Gas industry in international leading companies including more than 22 years in Maintenance Planning and Scheduling function.
• Led several CMMS/AMS system implementations including one of the largest Asset Management System implementation projects in the middle east and the world for ADNOC Offshore new fields’ EPC mega projects in UAE that involved more than 180,000 assets.
• Certified Maintenance and Reliability Professional (CMRP) and Certified Asset Reliability Practitioner (ARP CAT-A).
• Published Author on reliabilityconnect.com powered by Mobius Institute.
• Participated in EPC Mega Projects.
• Public speaker who conducted presentations, workshops, masterclasses and webinars in major international conferences around the world
• International course instructor who conducted several courses, masterclasses and virtual classes in Maintenance, Reliability, and Asset Management fields.
About the Author
Ahmed KotbAsset Management and Reliability Team Leader,
Ahmed is an Asset Management and Reliability Team Leader with more than 33 years of experience in Maintenance and Reliability, Maintenance Planning and Scheduling and Asset Management fields. He has more than 26 years of experience in the Oil and Gas industry in international leading companies (Shell, BP and Total) including more than 22 years in Maintenance Planning and Scheduling. Certified Asset Reliability Practitioner (ARP CAT-I). Certified Trainer from the International Training & Consultancy Forum (ITCF). Member of Egyptian Engineering Syndicate (EES), the Society for Maintenance and Reliability Professionals (SMRP), Gulf Society for Maintenance and Reliability (GSMR) and ITCF.