We are pleased to share with you MOBIUS CONNECT’s WEEK OF WEBINARS “WOW” North America!
WOW is a collection of free one-hour educational presentations delivered by industry practitioners, in one week. WOW sessions are designed to focus on each of the condition monitoring and reliability improvement focus areas, and you are encouraged to customize your experience and attend the webinars that align best with your areas of interest.
The WOW agenda is made up of 45-minute webinars. You have several webinars to choose from, and you can register to receive as many or as few sessions as you would like.
Schedule of Webinars
Monday July 18
- 1:00-2:00pm EST What Happened When We Used a MEMS Accelerometer for Route Based Data Collection? by Matthew Moore and Ed Spence
- 2:30-3:30pm EST Basics of Electrical Signature Analysis by Howard Penrose
Tuesday July 19
- 10:30-11:30am EST How to Assess Skill Gaps and Close Them by Karl Hoffower
- 11:45am-12:15pm EST Eliminate Bad Motors with Incoming Inspection by Bill Kruger (Giveaway Session!)
- 4:30-5:30pm EST Improving Reliability by Focusing on the ‘Big Four’ C.A.L.L. (Contamination, Alignment, Looseness, and Lubrication) by Paul Dufresne
Wednesday July 20
- 11:45am-12:15pm EST Getting There Safely: How to Access Difficult Sampling Locations by Bernie Hall
- 1:00-2:00pm EST Reliability vs Net Zero, Linking Fault Modes to Energy Consumption by Dries Van Loon
Thursday July 21
- 11:15am-12:15pm EST Vibration Transmitters and Smart Sensors for Condition Based Monitoring by Bob Martin
- 1:00-2:00pm EST Ultrasound Diagnosis of Transformers and Motor Bearings by Drew Walts
Friday July 22
- 9:00-10:00am EST Effectively Managing Your PdM Efforts Through Adopting Best Practices and KPIs by John Pucillo