We are pleased to share with you MOBIUS CONNECT’s upcoming WEEK OF WEBINARS (WOW) INDIA!
WOW is a collection of free one-hour educational presentations delivered by industry practitioners, in one week. WOW sessions are designed to focus on each of the condition monitoring and reliability improvement focus areas, and you are encouraged to customize your experience and attend the webinars that align best with your areas of interest.
The WOW agenda is made up of 45-minute live webinars, and you can engage directly with the presenters during the last 15 minutes during the live question and answer sessions. You have several webinars to choose from, and you can attend as many, or as few sessions as you would like, and you will receive continuing education credits for the ones that you attend live! If you are unable to attend a webinar, do not worry… You will receive the recorded webinars for each of the sessions that you signed up for.
We hope to see you during WOW INDIA!
Benefits of Attending:
- Continue developing your career
- Earn CEU’s
- Save time by only attending the webinar(s) that align with your interests
- Receive a copy of the recorded webinars to watch back at your convenience
- Learn from industry thought leaders and get their advice
Schedule of Webinars
Tuesday, May 11, 2021
- 19:00- 20:00 IST Basic’s of Reliability Management by Sundar N.P
Wednesday, May 12, 2021
- 19:00- 20:00 IST The History of Mobius Institute and the Evolution of Vibration Analysis into the Asset Reliability Transformation by Jason Tranter
- 20:00- 21:00 IST How to Develop the Maintenance Strategy Using the RCM/FMEA Driven Approach, Vinoth Kumar
Thursday, May 13, 2021
- 19:00- 20:00 IST Rotating Equipment Vibration Due to Unbalance and Correction Methods, Kishor Kumar Agguna