We are pleased to share with you MOBIUS CONNECT’s WEEK OF WEBINARS “WOW” Global !
WOW is a collection of free one-hour educational presentations delivered by industry practitioners, in one week. WOW sessions are designed to focus on each of the condition monitoring and reliability improvement focus areas, and you are encouraged to customize your experience and attend the webinars that align best with your areas of interest.
The WOW agenda is made up of 45-minute webinars. You have several webinars to choose from, and you can register to receive as many or as few sessions as you would like.
Schedule of Webinars
Monday January 24, 2022
- 9:00-10:00 a.m. EST Vibration Database Configuration – A Practitioner’s Guide by Matthew Moore
- 1:00-2:00 p.m. EST Impact of the Application of Electrical Signature Analysis on Power Quality, Energy Consumption, and Environment by Howard Penrose
- 2:30-3:30 p.m. EST New Year – New Plan? by Paul Dufresne
Tuesday January 25, 2022
- 7:30-8:30 a.m. EST Alignment – Reliable machine installation and operation by Sven Fleischer
Wednesday January 26, 2022
- 7:30-8:30 a.m. EST Optimizing Lubrication in Rolling Element Bearings by Hakan Hedlund and Mina Soliman
- 09:00-10:00 a.m. EST IIOT driven Industry 4.0 transformation of your PdM program by Praveen Gupta
Thursday January 27, 2022
- 1:00 – 2:00 p.m. EST Overhead Crane Monitoring using Wireless IIoT Sensors by Dries Van Loon
- 3:00 – 4:00 p.m. EST What Every Vibration Analyst Should Know About Time Waveform Analysis by Jason Tranter
Friday January 28, 2022
- 7:30 a.m. – 8:30 p.m. EST An Insight into the Turbomachinery Condition Monitoring by Vamsidhar Rao
- 2:30-3:30 p.m. EST IoT Sensor Performance – Impact on Condition Monitoring by Ed Spence & Dr George Zusman