We are pleased to share with you MOBIUS CONNECT’s upcoming WEEK OF WEBINARS “WOW” EGYPT!
WOW is a collection of free one-hour educational presentations delivered by industry practitioners, in one week. WOW sessions are designed to focus on each of the condition monitoring and reliability improvement focus areas, and you are encouraged to customize your experience and attend the webinars that align best with your areas of interest.
The WOW agenda is made up of 45-minute live webinars, and you can engage directly with the presenters during the last 15 minutes during the live question and answer sessions. You have several webinars to choose from, and you can attend as many or as few sessions as you would like. You will also receive continuing education credits for the ones that you attend live! If you are unable to attend a webinar, do not worry… You will receive the recorded webinars for each of the sessions that you signed up for.
We hope to see you during WOW EGYPT!
Benefits of Attending:
- Continue developing your career
- Earn CEU’s
- Save time by only attending the webinar(s) that align with your interests
- Receive a copy of the recorded webinars to watch back at your convenience
- Learn from industry thought leaders and get their advice
Schedule of Webinars
(Presented in Arabic unless noted otherwise)
Sunday, June 06, 2021
Monday, June 07, 2021
- 19:00- 20:00 EET How to Ensure that your Vibration Monitoring Technique is Justifiable by Osama Hamed
Tuesday, June 08, 2021
- 19:00- 20:00 EET The Logical Fallacies in the Workplace ( How to Know it and How to Avoid Doing it), Youssef Halim
- 21:00- 22:00 EET Integrating Multiple CBM technologies into your Reliability Program by Jason Tranter (Presented in English)
Wednesday, June 09, 2021
- 19:00- 20:00 EET Performance Measurement to Support and Enhance Reliability and Asset Management by Alaa Omar
- 21:00- 22:00 EET Condition Based Lubrication Best Practices Improving Overall Reliability by Ahmed Moataz
Thursday, June 10, 2021