The Todd and Noah Podcast
Types of Motors Part 2.. Synchronous and DC with a bonus discussion on Variable Frequency Drives – Todd and Noah Show
In Part 2, we’re taking the mystery out of electric motors. You’ve just learned that 90% of the time you’ll run into an induction motor, but what about the other 10%? Today is tell-all for specialty motors: synchronous and DC. We’ll be discussing their functions and how they operate.
We hope you enjoy this episode!