Predictive Maintenance Engineer
Location: Rovigo, Veneto, Italy
Since 2004, I-care is the international leader in Predictive Maintenance and Reliability Engineering. With headquarters in Belgium and over 15 subsidiaries in Europe, the US and Asia, our team of 300+ engineers can service customers anywhere in the world. We offer a wide range of high added value products, training and services to predict, advice and accompany its industrial customers in optimizing maintenance plans, asset reliability and production availability at controlled costs by reducing the risk of unplanned shutdowns. Therefor we use our Predictive Maintenance expertise (Vibration, Oil, Infrared, Ultrasound analysis, etc) as well as Reliability Engineering techniques, from criticality and failure mode analysis to spare parts optimization through planning and scheduling and a lot more. Our R&D department developed the wireless sensors Wi-Care and the data portal I-See, cutting edge technology for Maintenance 4.0. Our continuous growth is resulting in the further expansion of our team with engineers in Predictive Maintenance.
- As a predictive maintenance engineer, you will support the maintenance department of your customers on a daily basis, by performing several condition monitoring techniques such as:
- Vibration measurements and analysis
- Ultrasound measurements
- Infrared (thermography)
- Lubrication (oil analysis)
- Based on your current experience and technical knowledge of predictive maintenance you will be following an individual training of several months, with a healthy mix of theoretical and practical on the job trainings.
- With the support of our senior engineers you will become more and more specialized in the world of condition monitoring and you will be able to perform measurements and analyses on customer site autonomously.
- You grow from an initially supportive and executive to a more independent and advisory role and you will be able to acquire other aspects of Reliability Engineering.
- You detect new opportunities and respond to them with the technology that ICare has in its portfolio, thanks to our strong R & D department (real-time monitoring, web-based analyzes, etc.).
Who are you?
- You have at least a bachelor level of thinking or experience in a relevant position
- A strong interest in technology, engineering and their innovative application in manufacturing industry is a must
- A healthy dose of communication skills and a love for working with like minded colleagues and customers
- Seeing mobility and travelling as an opportunity, not as a burden
- Fluent in Italian, good knowledge of English is a must
- A willingness and passion for life-time learning and studying
What do we offer?
- An open and honest environment, where employees are actually valued for their interests, passion and commitment
- An individual growth and learning plan fitting your interests and benefiting both employee and employer
- A dynamic and ever-growing organization where the sky actually is the limit
- The opportunity to be guided and coached internally to expand your horizons and acquire knowledge and skills in an employee-friendly environment
- An attractive and complete remuneration package according to your competencies and experience
- Your best day at work ever!
Engineering Manufacturing Production
Mechanical or Industrial Engineering Oil & Energy