We are pleased to share with you MOBIUS CONNECT’s WEEK OF WEBINARS “WOW” Global!
WOW is a collection of free one-hour educational presentations delivered by industry practitioners, in one week. WOW sessions are designed to focus on each of the condition monitoring and reliability improvement focus areas, and you are encouraged to customize your experience and attend the webinars that align best with your areas of interest.
The WOW agenda is made up of 45-minute webinars. You have several webinars to choose from, and you can register to receive as many or as few sessions as you would like.
Schedule of Webinars
Monday 23 January
- 7:30-8:30am EST Evaluating Mechanical Systems with Electrical and Current Signature Analysis and the Impact of Incoming Power by Howard Penrose
- 9:00-10:00am EST Reliability vs Net Zero, Linking Fault Modes to Energy Consumption by Dries Van Loon
- 11:00am-12:00pm EST Condition Monitoring Past, Present, and Future- Panel Discussion
- 2:30-3:30pm EST Steps to Implement an Effective Manual Lubrication Program by Paul Dufresne
Tuesday 24 January
- 11:00am-12:00pm EST Does Artificial Intelligence Dream of Vibration Spectra? by Matthew Moore, Ed Spence, and Dr. David Siegel
- 1:00-2:00pm EST People, Process and Technology- Equipping your Team for the Future of Manufacturing is an Integrated Effort by Tara Holwegner
Wednesday 25 January
- 11:00am-12:00pm EST Maximizing Efficiency with a CMMS: The Benefits Explained by Josh Burkhardt
- 6:00pm-7:00pm CST El grupo de confiabilidad: ¿a quién debería reportar? por Alejandro Jimenez Fuentes
Thursday 26 January
- 7:30-8:30am EST Typical and Unusual Vibration Cases in Rotating Machinery by Rao Vamsidhar
- 10:00-11:00am EST Elephants on Mars- An Immersive Animated Experience
- 1:00-2:00pm EST How AI is Transforming Predictive Maintenance by Hunter Albright and Mohan Amasa
Friday 27 January
- 7:30-8:30am EST Industrial Reliability through Thermography by Syed Munawer Hasan